Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures of my home

Welcome and good morning everyone. Today I have decided to show you pictures of my home ( go down to the bottom under Barnes Family Estate) and everyone is invited in...... I love this home, my family and I have been living here now for about two years, yes it is a brand new house and it is my dream home. This house is why I have to work so hard to keep it nice because my hubby works every single day to pay for this mortgage and he works hard at it too. I love decorating so don't be surprised if you come back in a month and I have new pictures of my home, but if you would like to join in and show me pictures of your homes leave a comment with your web blog address and I will post it tomorrow with my post so everyone can enjoy your home as well........ Have fun...

No comments:

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones