
Everyone I love this man with all my heart, I thank God everyday for this blessing he has giving me. He is a great father, husband, friend, lover, and most of all he is a true man of God. I could not have ask for anyone better and perfect for me, and just listening to this song will make you cry and thank God for your spouse. Now that you have listened to this song go and give your spouse a hug and kiss and if they are at work right now call and invite him to lunch or just call to say I love you..... This is something that I am going to try to do every Thursday where I just let my husband know how I feel and just to let the world know how thankful I am for my Dear Cedric... So if you would like to join in let me know in my comments and we can get started next week with a link this is for everyone it does not matter if you are married or single with a boyfriend if he is the love of your life then please stop in so everyone will know.





















2 comments:
I am with you, DeNiece! I am so blessed by my husband!
You can count me in!
~jen
Post a Comment