Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July and I Have Great News




Happy Fourth of July everyone, I am so thankfully for our Independence here in the great country of USA.


Well the great news that I have is that my husband was so impressed with all the votes that I received for my great summer giveaway that he said that I should extended it for another week because some people maybe on vacation and did not get a chance to enter. So I will be reopening the giveaway and the winner will be announced and featured on my blog July 11, I will announced the winner by making a video . So if you have not enter you still have a chance the giveaway will close officially on July 10 at 12 midnight. My hubby will be the one announce the winner on the video so come on ladies get ready to have fun.


The polls have closed on my side bar about what does my followers want to see more of on my blog well kitchen videos and home tours have won it. So in the next week I will be doing both for all my followers, and after I have completed those I will be doing all the others things that were mentioned such as crocheting, homeschooling etc. videos. I hope and pray everyone enjoys their fourth and I will pray that God will continue to bless each and everyone of you.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hi,
I love your blog! I'm a homemaker and have 3 kids. Your site is such a blessing to me. It has helped me so much in my own home. My most favorite post was the one where you did the tour of your home. I love seeing how other homemakers keep their homes.
Thanks,
Amy
momto3thatlovesthelord@yahoo.com

P/S I love my Town And Country minivan too!

~JoAnn~ said...

DeNiece~ Happy 4th of July to you and your family....that's great news about the drawing, you don't want to leave anyone out. I can't wait to see more videos, I just love them..
Blessings,Joann

Anonymous said...

I've missed you.
Mama Bear

Divamom said...

Looking forward to more videos!!! Hope you had a blessed & happy 4th!

Be Blessed!
~Chondra

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones