Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Baby Boy and Girl

This is Daysia and Devin they are our twins, they were born on August 23, 2002. They will be 7 this weekend, yes they are tall for their age but you should see me and dad, he stands at 6 foot 7, and I stand at 5 foot 11.... Yep the children are going to be tall, would not look right if they were short lol.... Have a blessed day......

~They are 2 months in this photo~ they are so preious and sweet we call them salt and pepper and sometimes night and day because they are so different from one another they don"t even act like twins.....~




~They were one years old in this photo~




~This is them last year at 6 years old~






This is them now...He has grown so much taller than her...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET SWEET DARLINGS WE LOVE YOU AND PRAY THAT YOU GUYS HAVE MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS...

21 comments:

Jenny said...

What beautiful children you have! I wish them many more sweet and happy birthdays! I, too have a seven year old...they are so fun at this age!

Your Sugar Pie Sister,
Cupcakegirl

Michele said...

How precious! My 7 year old is tall too, like me. She is as tall as her 9 year old sister. I hope your babies had a very special and enjoyable birthday and many more to come!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Happy Birthday!! They are gorgeous!!

MOMSWEB said...

Love the progressive pictures; they are too cute! I have two nieces that I call salt and pepper (smile).

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to them!!

Love your new layout!! Where do you get such cute ones? My blog definatly needs layout help lol!!!

Salena said...

Happy Birthday to your twins! It is a day late, sorry!

The new layout is so pretty!

MK Jorgenson said...

Oh they are precious! Happy birthday, kids! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful twins! God bless, Rose

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful twins! God bless, Rose

sweetpralinemadness said...

You have the sweetest twins. I can't get over how precious those baby pic's are. They are too cute! You have a beautiful family. I love your blog too!

Miss A said...

Lovely blog and lovely music!

Joy Comes in the Morning said...

Your babies are beautiful. Wishing them a happy birthday!!!

Becky said...

Your twins are just gorgeous!

Divamom said...

They are gorgeous! My hubby is 6'1" and I'm 5'8", so I'm feeling the tall vibe too! lol Hope they had a blessed birthday. Give them some Texas sized hugs for me!

Be Blessed!
~Chondra

Heather said...

aww happy belated birthday to the twins! they are so cute! i can't believe how tall YOU are and your hubby. that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful they are. I hope they have a very happy Birthday celebration this weekend.
Mama Bear

Julieann said...

Happy Birthday to your darling twins:)

I love the *New* fall look on your blog:)...I can't wait for fall!!!
What fun we will all have blogging about what we are doing and baking.

Julieann

Anonymous said...

HI again! I thought I would ask if you would like to participate in Candy's "A Day in the Life Of Me"~~I posted mine~it was fun~I never did anything like that before! God's blessings, Rose

I hope the twins had a great day!

Keeper of the Home said...

Oh my word! They are just precious!!!! Happy Birthday You Two Sweet Cheeks!!!

~Mrs. M

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/ed_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats assured types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
intent not medicament herpes infections; it see fit help the sores rejuvenate faster and workers to ease the torment or discomfort.
Now acyclovir is postulated to improve prevent the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I tell my health heedfulness provider in front of I crook this medicine?
They needfulness to recollect if you comprise any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological blight
•kidney disease
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unusual or allergic reaction to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•pregnant or vexing to settle in the pudding club
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]buy online Zovirax prescriptionsorder prescription Zovirax [/url]
cheap overnight Zoviraxonline Zovirax
[url= ]cheap fedex Zoviraxbuy Zovirax prescriptions [/url]
purchase Zovirax without a prescriptionZovirax Zovirax
[url= ]buy Zovirax hclbuy Zovirax online pharmacy [/url]
buy cheap discount Zoviraxcheap online Zovirax
[url= ]Zovirax online saturday deliveryZovirax overnight delivery only [/url]
buy Zovirax without a prescriptionbuy Zovirax no prescription needed
[url= ]120 Zovirax freepurchase Zovirax cod shipping [/url]
buy cheap Zovirax prescriptions onlinecheapest Zovirax cash on delivery
[url= ]Zovirax overnight delivery fed exovernight Zovirax saturday [/url]
cod Zoviraxbuy no perscription Zovirax
[url= ]order Zovirax cash on deliveryZovirax and online overnight delivery [/url]
buy cheap prescription Zoviraxbuy drug Zovirax
[url= ]buy cheap cod online Zoviraxbuy Zovirax cod [/url]
online Zovirax fedex overnight deliverybuy cheap Zovirax cod free fedex
[url= ]Zovirax online c o dZovirax c.o.d. [/url]
cheap Zovirax online no rx saturday deliveryovernight delivery on Zovirax
[url= ]cash on delivery Zovirax no rxZovirax online purchase saturday delivery [/url]
Zovirax without prescription cash on deliverybuy cheap discount online Zovirax

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones