Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Reflecting On My Love For Family

Family Comments at dazzlejunction.com


Just remember to love and take care of your families. To me family is one of the greatest gifts from God.......

9 comments:

~JoAnn~ said...

DeNiece~ You are blessed to have such a wonderful family to take care of and Love. Have a great Friday :)
Blessings,Joann

Tania said...

This is so true, thanks for the lovely reminder DeNiece.

Take care of you and yours and have a great day.

Love Abounds At Home said...

Amen DeNiece! What a great reminder :)

Heather said...

Yes yes Amen DeNiece! I hope you are doing well friend.

Simple Christian Homemaker said...

I agree. thank you for sending out that wonderful reminder.

Anonymous said...

And if one is lucky or blessed, family can be our best friend, as in my case with Honey Bear and Daughter.

I saw your sign about winter. OOOO! Please, lets not think about it, yet. Fall is my favorite season and each year, I prayed that we will have a long one. Winter is not one of my faves, although, I'll be cooler then, hopefully. These heat waves(hot flashes) are getting tedious.
Mama Bear

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I couldn't agree more Deniece!

angie said...

What a nice reminder to sit back and give thanks for our families. God is so good. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones