Well ladies I have finally posted a Christmas Home Tour....I am not quite finish yet I have to put up the rest of the lights outside around the house but I have to wait until the next time my hubby is off and then I have to finish putting up the children 's stockings and some other things in and around the house...So I hope you guys enjoy part 1 I am hoping to be back with part 2 by next week.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homemaking for Christ
Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.





















21 comments:
Love the tour! Can't wait for part 2!
You have made your home so pretty! Very homey!
It looks lovely, DeNiece! Can't wait to see part 2. :)
Love the tour...lookin' forward to part 2
How cozy and soothing! I love that your decorations are not so overwhelming. So many can be. I passed some of mine along this year from nearly 20 years of marriage because I collected too many. It all looks nicer without there being too much. Looking forward to your next video!
God bless,
~Heatherj
Your home looks great. I will take some coffee please.LOL Don't worry about the accent, I am from WV so trust me, I know a thick accent!!!ROFL
DeNiece~ I feel so honored to be mentioned in one of you vidoes but what's up with no fires this time. Here I was expecting to hear sirens as the video played and then a bunch of hunky firemen showing up :) Loved the tour and can't wait for the next one. YOur tree is beautiful.
Blessings,Joann
What a fun tour of your lovely home! I soooo wanted to just sit down and have a cup of hot chocolate and chat and laugh with you!
Love the snuggly corner!
~ Nan
Everything looks sooooo pretty - can't wait to see part 2!
I LOVE the hot chocolate and coffee by the door! I'd like a peppermint mocha please (LOVE that stuff!)
How fun! Thanks for sharing!
Amy
ps-came here from Shhh...I'm Thinking blog ;)
Everything is so pretty! I'm looking forward to part 2!
I like your accent. All of my family is from West Virginia and southwest Virginia, so I get teased a lot, too.
DeNiece, those cookies and hot chocolate were YUUUMMY! I just LOVE your home tour. Your tree is beautiful, and I just LURV the little village, I can understand why that is your hubby's favorite...thank you so much for sharing your home with us. I look forward to your next video.
Oh.. and darlin.. we all have our little accents.. HA!! It's what makes us each special.. don't be afraid to share yours with us.. I love to hear others talk.
Very nice as always. I love your accent. I live in the deep south and feel right at home listening to you!
Stacy
Your home looks just beautiful! Thanks for letting us all in for a bit. Your blog has helped inspire me to try adding video too, thanks :)
Oh girl, I just loved this tour. I LOVED my hot chocolate. You made it the way I love it. I am hoping to do something similar also on video. This was awesome.
Loved it DeNiece.
Beautiful job with your decorating. Can't wait for #2!
((Hugs))
laura
The tour was great! I love your decorations. Can't wait to see the next video.
Love the Christmas decorations. They are just right. They make your home look even more cozy. Don't worry about the accent, I am a Georgian so I know southern accents very well. :)
Your home is beautiful. Very warm and inviting!
I loved your tour !! Your commentary is very witty and entertaining, too. You can tell that you love your family to pieces and that you enjoy making a warm and cozy home for them ... this holiday and all throughout the year !! And, thanks for stopping by my new blog !! I look forward to following your posts. Take care, Becca
Hi DeNiece ,
Love your Winter Wonderland Tour. Your home is so inviting. Love how you welcome your guest with cookies, coffee, and hot chocolate. So cool!!!I look forward to other videos from you.
Post a Comment