Friday, January 29, 2010

Hooray Pictures of the New House Are Finally Up...


Hello blogging friends here are the pictures of the new house that I have been promising everyone. We will not officially move in until the 24 of February because we have a few lose ends to tie up here in town but we have signed the lease already so now all we have to do is move in and also we have decided to just rent this home because we really hope and pray that God will bless us to be able to build our dream house from the ground up, the Realtor offered to us the rent to own lease but we take the one year lease and if we still like living here then we will rent it for as long as it takes for us to get a home build. We will need to get in the house and do a good cleaning because the last tenants of the house did not leave it very clean lol..... Well let me get off here and finish getting everything together to get ready for the big ice and snow storm that is suppose to hit North Carolina tomorrow.... Have a blessed and wonderful weekend...

~Don't Forget To Turn My Playlist Off Before Watching The Video~

13 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

DeNiece.. I bet the family is so excited!! The house looks like a blank slate which is fantastic. You can decorate any way you like.. love that.
Stay safe in that storm, hope the kids get to have fun in the snow.

Heather said...

i'm so excited for you all! can't wait to see the house all decorated. congrats!

Keeper of the Home said...

What a beautiful home. But I know it will be even more gorgeous once you get all moved in and begin the decorating.

~Mrs. M

Tereza said...

That's a very nice house and I'm sure you'll make it all nice and cozy as you've always had!

Brenda S Okie in Colorado said...

DeNiece, The house is beautiful and I know you will make it warm and cozy. Please be careful and don't be walking on that ice and snow. Take it easy moving things and don't overdo.

Caroline said...

Absolutely gorgeous! How blessed you all are. Lots of hugs!

Tina❀ said...

OMGosh, GIRL, that's gorgeous!!! I'm sure you'll be making it into a comfy haven in no time with all your splendid talent.
So excited for you, can't wait to see what you do with that.

Simple Christian Homemaker said...

Your new house is so beautiful!!!!

Laura said...

What a lovely home. I know that your added touches will bring it to life once again.
We can all tell that you are a wonderful homemaker so I look forward to seeing it filled with your things. :P

How exciting that in the future you will be building a home. Sometimes I wish that we had done that. To have exactly what you want would be great. I'm betting your kitchen will be awesome.

((Hugs))
Laura

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home! It looks so spacious and full of light. Take it easy with the cleaning, mam! In the future, please remember you can also require the homeowner turn the home over to you CLEAN - but you have to do it before you sign the lease. I'm a new reader to your blog and enjoy it so much. Hope you will be back soon sharing more of your lovely homelife and recipes! Congrats and best wishes again.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home ~ can't wait to see how you put your own decorating style into it.
Oh, and the hardwood floors in every room!!! Fantastic!
Congrats,
Heatherj

Divamom said...

Congrats on your new home! I look forward to seeing what you do with it! God is awesome!

You know you gotta do a video after you decorate! (smile)

Anonymous said...

WooHoo, I am excited for you and your family. Have fun sugar pie sista!!

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones