
Hello dear friends it is with a heavy heart that I am typing out this post this afternoon, today I was going to do a home tour of the new house that we just moved into, and the reason I was doing it today is because we just got our Internet and cable service on in the new place yesterday, but anyway this morning at 2 am I received a phone call from my mother telling me that my dear sweet and lovely grandmother had went to be with the Lord at around 1:30 this morning, I am lost for words and I know that the Lord is right here with us a we moaning and grieving for her. But dear friends God is still in control and I am trusting and depended on him to see me and my family through this time of our grieve...I know she is still with us in spirit but if she was still here in body she would tell us not to grieve or cry for her because she is with the Father and singing in the heavenly choir, waiting for us all to one day join her. So please keep us in prayer and I will be back as soon as I am able....





















18 comments:
DeNiece~ You and your family will be in my prayers as always. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Can't wait to see your new home tour.
Blessings,Joann
Dear DeNiece, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your precious family at this sorrowful time. Please take care of yourself and baby. You are so right, Grandma would not want you to be sad. She is in such a better place than us. You will be amazed how she is near you everyday. Although my precious Mom went to be with the Lord, I feel her presence daily.
Blessings and love,
Brenda S 'Okie in Colorado'
Praying that God will give you peace and comfort during this difficult time.
DeNiece I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear grandmother...my heart and prayers are with you and your family...may God comfort you all during this time...
Sweet Blessings...
Tonja
so sorry to hear about your loss. Sending many prayers to you and your family.
DeNiece, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, but take heart in all those things you know your grandmother would have said: she is joyfully before her Lord today and someday you'll see one another again. In the meantime, you have my prayers and sympathy, dear.
I am so sorry for your loss DeNiece.
((Hugs))
Laura
Sorry for your loss. Happy your move is complete.
Mama Bear
Your entire family is in my prayers. Be Blessed.
Chondra
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Praying for you!
I am sorry for your loss.
Sending loving thoughts and prayers to you and your family DeNiece.
Grandmothers really are special.
xTania
DeNiece, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I know my Grandma's death was so hard....those Grandma's have a way of taking over our hearts! Rejoicing to know she is in Glory with her Father!! No greater joy than the knowledge of that! ((((hugs))))
DeNiece, I am so sorry. Praying for all of you.
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmom.
I am praying for God to give you and your family comfort during this time of mourning and thanking God that you're grandma knew and went to be with Him.
I am so sorry for your loss.I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Marylouise
Praying for you and your family.
Dear DeNiece~my heart goes out to you. When my grandmother went to be with our Lord I missed her so much those first few months. But you are bringing a new life into this world to raise for our Lord~take care of yourself and baby during this time. The Holy Spirit with Comfort you and your mother, too. God bless you, Rose
Post a Comment