Thursday, December 9, 2010

Barnes Christmas Tour Part 1 and Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Husband Cedric

Hello everyone....I am so sorry that this video is late  (I did get the chance to do the video on Saturday but did not really have the time to post until today so this video is of last weekend)I know it was due last week but my oldest son was complaining of a sore throat and he was up off and on all night last Thursday night so I take him to the doctor that Friday morning and guess what he had Strep Throat : (... So I  kept him isolated from everyone until the round of antibiotics have been in his system for at last 24 to 48 hours. Ugh I hate the sickies so I brought plenty of Lysol and Clorox wipes because I don't want anyone else to catch it. I also give him his own plate and cup to keep until he was not sick anymore. I would also Like to take this time out to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby Cedric on my blog because he celebrated a birthday this pass Saturday December 4....We love you and we are blessed to have you in our lives.





But anywhoo here is the first part of the Barnes Christmas tour and hopely I will be back next week with the last part as I get finish decorating. Well its off to homeschooling this morning... See you all later and have a wonderful Thursday.

"In order to be able to view my Christmas tour you may have to click on the link below if the video does not" play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWd9Q2jWC0M





8 comments:

Janel said...

Hi Deniece,
I have been following your blog for a while and this is the first time I am responding...I just love your blog and your lovely family! I think that the videos are my favorite part :)

Your home is so warm and inviting and I love all the decorations and Christmas village! Can't wait until you have the video about your kids and Miss Kenzie :)

It's wonderful to read a blog that is centered around Christ, your husband, kids and your lovely home!

Happy belated birthday to your husband Cedric and I hope you have a blessed Christmas season!

Janel in NJ
ccd4thgrade@yahoo.com
PS...Do you still keep in touch with Candy from Keeping the Home? I know that her blog is no longer up and I was just wondering what happened to her...thanks :)

Tereza said...

I enjoyed your video...especially the last part!!! Can't wait for part 2!!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Woohoo.. a new Barnes video! I just love your videos Deniece. Thanks so much for sharing your home with us. That's so nice you can play Christmas music right from the TV. I couldn't agree more about family time. It is my objective each day to take the time I have to get as much taken care of as possible so that once our family is home at the end of the day, its all about togetherness. Jesus is the Reason and giving is so much more rewarding than receiving. Looking forward to the next video! Oh and maybe a peek at the kids and little miss cupcake too!

Tania said...

Thank you DeNiece for showing us around your beautiful home. Your CHRISTmas decorations look truly lovely.

Hope Cedric had a great Birthday!

I am looking forward to seeing part 2.

Blessings to you all,

Tania

Anonymous said...

What a nice Christmas tour. I can't wait to see part 2. Have a great day!

nunya said...

Yay! I've missed your friendly posts and videos. I know you've been busy but I'm glad you have taken the time from your busy schedule to make a video for us. Merry Christmas to the Barnes Family and Happy Birthday Cedric!

Kathi said...

I'm so happy you have a nice video camera and can make more videos. You have such a lovely home and family. Your Christmas decorations are pretty. Hugs, Kathi

Anonymous said...

Deniece, I enjoyed your video..I know you've had a good time decorating your new home...and your words at the end are so true..

I have your package ready to mail but am still waiting on your address...I know you're so busy but just wanted you to know in case you were wondering.
Mama Bear

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones