Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Small Tour of My Home And Some Other Things....

Hello to each and everyone....It is a beautiful Tuesday morning here at home...Even through it looks like it is going to rain lol........ today is going to be a busy day for me because I have so much laundry to take care of because I have just being lazy and now I need to catch up. So I will be throwing a load of laundry in the washer and then start on the children homeschooling for today. Life has being a little stressful these past few weeks but I know that God is still in control and that he will help get my mind back on the right path and back on the right schedule. I am still adjusting to the new home and the new town. We have met some wonderful people here so far, but I still miss all of my old friends and I know the children do also. But I know that God is still blessing and that this move and my hubby's new promotion was God's doing so all we had to do was walk in our season and that is what we did. I trust God because he has always keep his promises. So please continue to pray for my family as we are starting on this new journey, I know that it may sound crazy to same that I was and still am a little nervous about this move but hey I am human right and no one is perfect but the father and anytime you have to move to a new town and new home and make new friends then it can be a nervous thing. But anywhoo here are the pictures that I have been promising ...... Sorry about the date that is on them I still have not figured out how to change the time on the camera to show the right time and date  ...and also sorry about the pictures being so blurry I do not know what is wrong and why they are so blurry......(still learning how to use the new camera my sweet hubby brought me lol) But I will try by next week to get another home tour up with me talking in at and showing everyone around like I did with my other home tours.


4 comments:

Candy said...

Sister, you always set up your homes so very nice. :-)

I am a big fan of your video house tours, so I look forward to the more detailed on you plan to put up later.

You and your family are in my prayers, and I know the Lord will lift you up. :-)

Patty said...

DeNiece I am so glad to see you posting again! It's great you're making new friends. I'd be totally a nervous wreck if we had to move to a whole new town where we didn't know anyone! It's normal to miss your old friends, and I hope you get to visit them again sometimes. Your new home is so pretty. Love the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

thanks 4 sharing tour of ur home. u always have your home lookin so nice. cant wait for further home-tour videos. good luck on movin 2 a new town and makin new friends, been there and it can be a bit nervie. Got u all in prayer, God bless you and keep those videos comin, I just LOVE your blog Venetta in Tennessee

Lady Kara said...

Hi DeNiece,

What a beautiful home. I have moved often myself, so I understand the anxieties that come with it. You are fortunate to have a loving husband to offer comfort, as well as a Heavenly Father. My prayers are with you.

God bless,

Lady Kara

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones