Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Twin Sister Latriece and to Myself

I just wanted to tell my sister Latriece Happy birthday and to let you know Tricey I love you and I am so glad that God place us here on this earth together. We came here together and we shared our mother's womb, we have always been the best of friends even when we did argue lol. I can say that we have always been together and that I could not asked for a better person to come in this world with me love you sissy always and forever. ( and Oh since I know you are reading this today lol I did get you a present lol....)

Here is a poem for you sissy and it was writing by D'Juana Abu Kaf from the website called Family and Friends Poems:

Loving and sharing before we were born,
Trials and tests together we bore,
Living and laughing our lives we did share,
People would say, Just look at this pair!
Two separate people, but hard to compare.
The tricks we would play, Oh what can I say?
I'm glad I was born a twin on that special September  day!

I know it is a crooked pic but I could not get it straight lol...This is my sister in I when we were little.. OMG how did our mom let us dress like that and wear our hair like that we were at the age we were trying to learn to do our our hair lol...
 This is us last year around Christmas


Good morning dear friends today is my twin sister and I birthday and who know what our husbands and family have planned for today or even the weekend, but we should see (in my detective voice lol).....But if you would like to read on the story surrounding my sister and I birthday and how my mother did not know we were twins (she thought she was having one baby lol ) then you can go here....  Well I am off to get the day started...Have a blessed day and take care of your wonderful families....

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy birthday, DeNiece! I hope you and your sister have a wonderful day.♥

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you both!! :) I hope you both have a wonderful one!

Bev

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Happy Birthday Ladies!!! God bless you both!

Mrs. O. said...

Happy Birthday beautiful ladies!!

Lady Kara said...

Happy Birthday, Miss DeNeice! Many Happy Returns to you and your sister!

God bless,

Lady Kara

Bren said...

♫Happy Birthday♫ You are such an awesome woman of God and I am truly blessed to know you! Praying your day is filled to overflowing and that you and your sister have an incredible weekend!

Laura said...

Happy birthday to you and your sister!
I hope that you both get spoiled. :)
Enjoy!

((Hugs))
Laura

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and your sister!!!
Monica

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones