Thursday, July 12, 2012
Happy Early Anniversary to My Wonderful Hubby
Well for the last two day it has been raining here in North Carolina. We needed the rain so badly because of the recent heatwave, which has left a lot of crops and farms really bad off. Even through we recently had severe storms here with power outages my little town did not get not much of any kind of rain just thunder and lightening nothing more. So thank God for the much needed rain. My family and I have been cleaning and getting everything done before my hubby and I left tomorrow. My hubby and I will be leaving tomorrow for a three day vacation because our anniversary in this upcoming Saturday and we will be gone until Sunday. My mother and father offered to come up and stay at our home for these couple of days (I love my parents they said it was easier for them to pack and drive all the way here from my home town then it was for us to pack up all of the kids and then drive an hour and 30 minutes to them, drop the kids off and then drive another three hours to our location, when the place that we are going is closer to where we live now my parents stay in the opposite direction where we are going for our anniversary trip.) so what I have been doing is getting the house tidied up and I have cooked two days worth of meals so that my mom will not have to do any cooking unless she wants too lol. But the kids said that they wanted to order pizza and have a movie night with the grandparents on Friday so that is why I only have food cooked and froze for the next two days. Saturday's dinner is spagetthi pasta bake and Sunday is a chicken casserrole for both all you have to do it unthaw and place in the oven until heated. Today's dinner will be sub sandwiches and pototoes chips (Lays baked chips, we love them). Well I just wanted to tell my honey happy early anniversary and that I love you more and more. My husband has wiped my tears,hugged me tight, watched me succeed, seen me fail, cheered me on, kept me going strong, put up with me, put up with my mood swings said everything is going to be ok when things got tough. He keeps me sane. My husband is a promise from God that I will have a friend forever. I love you always Cedric Barnes and God placed me here to be your friend and wife forever until the end of this life. Have a great weekend to each and everyone of you and I will have pictures would I return next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homemaking for Christ
Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.






















2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Ya'll enjoy yourselves! :)
Happy Anniversary to a sweet couple!
(formerly Frugal Home Living)
Post a Comment