Hello dear friends. It has been awhile since I have wrote a new post but like I said in my last post my family and I have really been busy and blogging has been something that I have just not made time for. But I am working it in lol. But I was just wondering did anyone else and there families watch the Bible
series last night on the history channel. It was so good. My family and I
popped popcorn and watch the whole thing from start to finish. I was
just wondering if any of you did watch it and did you and your family enjoy the whole thing. It was so good to my family
and I that we decided to DVR the whole series to watch again later. I think
that next part of the series comes on next Sunday, but I am not sure so I
will have to check and see. It was produced by Roma Downey from "Touch
by an Angel" (which was one of my favorite shows) and her husband (the
producer of the show the Voice). Here is the Introduction video with Roma Downey and her husband Mark Burnett and also The premiere of the mini series. Enjoy and have a wonderful and blessed week dear friends.
Monday, March 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homemaking for Christ
Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.





















5 comments:
Looks really neat. I don't have any TV setup, but I can watch DVDs. I saw you can buy this, and I'm strongly considering it.
My question: Does it present the stories as told in the Scriptures, or does it add to it? That would be my only concern, but other that that, it looks great.
Glad to see you back!
<3 Joy
Happy Easter! Have a blessed day tomorrow!
<3 Joy
I haven't seen it, but have heard about it and have wondered if it was good. A friend of mine joked on Facebook that "the book is better than the movie", but he did like the series. I wonder if it's on Hulu or somewhere else online now?
I really enjoyed the series. My family watched it together all day Easter Sunday. I thought it was beautifully done.
This looks like it's worth checking out, thanks for letting us know about it!
Post a Comment