Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Oh My We Are Almost in the Middle of year 2014

Well how do you do my dear sweet blogging friends. I know that I have been away so long but life happens right, RIGHT..... Some bad things have happened (the death of my dear sweet nana on December 27 2014 after been diagnosed with lung cancer back in October 2013)but more great then bad. I had gall bladder surgery and now feeling 100 percent better praise God Almighty. My husband has now been lead to preach God's holy word and all I can say is what an awesome God we serve. Just wanted to stop in and let everyone  know  I am doing well and so is the Barnes family. So much to update everyone on....My hubby is doing great and all the children are getting so very tall. I have been so busy with life that I forgot about my poor poor blog but I will be back soon with a lot to say. Love you all and still praying for everyone

5 comments:

Angela said...

So glad all is well with you and your precious family! Look forward to the update! Angela

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you, and that all is well! Condolences for the loss of your Nana.
best regards,
Karen

Pauline said...

Hi, DeNiece - So good to hear you are all doing well! And what a blessing that your husband has been called to preach the Gospel! That will be quite an adventure for all of you! My heart goes out to you on the loss of your dear Nana, though. (((Hugs))) God Bless-

Simply Keeping Home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!!!! <3

You have my sympathy on the loss of your Nana, it's so hard to lose someone we love :-(

Praise God that your family is doing well, and that your husband is answering the call...
"Here am I Lord, Send Me"

Love,
Joy

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones