WHAT MAKES A DAD
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagles flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew his masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad
Happy Father's Day to all the men, May God continue to bless each and everyone of you
And to my Dad thank you for always been there when I need you, you raise me with mom's help to teach me right from wrong you are one of the most important men to me and thank you for giving me away in marriage to a man that you knew God would approve of for me. I want you to know that I will always be grateful to God for allowing me to have a special dad like you... I love you daddy.
Posing for the Camera with Dad...
Spending Time With Dad
I Love my Daddy





















10 comments:
DeNiece~ What beautiful pictures of your husband and kids...Hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Blessings,Joann
Happy father's day to both of the special men in your life!
DeNiece~you took really great pictures of your husband and children! I am sure your children are making their father feel real special today~God blessl, Rose
I hope he is loving all the attention, I know my hubs is...lol Happy Father's Day!
I have all my 7 special things that I love and am thankful for written down on my blog~come for a visit when time allows and thanks for the great award! Have a great day, Rose
What a beautiful family you have! I was random blog hopping and I LOVE your graphics and header of the old fashioned kitchen. Great blog!
I love the pics of your hubby and kiddos! My hubby's name is Cedric too!
Be Blessed!
~Chondra
That was a special tribute to both of them.
Mama Bear
Your family is beautiful and the poem was so good. Thanks for sharing!
I found your blog after finding someone else's blog kinda link-hopping, and I'm SO GLAD I did! LOVE IT HERE! Only, *I* think the LORD should call you to travel the US and help get other women's homes in shape... ~smile~ I can dream, right? (((((HUGS))))) sandi
Post a Comment