Sunday, June 7, 2009

What A Great Man of God

Well I am just so thankfully for my sweetheart.....We have an anniversary coming up on July 14 which is just about 4- 5 weeks away so I am been trying to figure out what I would like to get him... He is a wonderful being created by God and I think him everyday for loving me. I through about getting him a new Bible case for his Bible but the children want to do that for him for up coming Father's Day.... So I will be getting something else, but I was going through our wedding pictures and I was just reminiscing on the day of our wedding and wanted to share some pictures with all of my blogging buddies, so here they are......


We are finally husband and wife, thank God.....









Me and my bridemaids before the wedding






My sweetheart and his groomsmen





Well this is just a few pictures I wanted to share with everyone, but the Lord's willing I will be posting more pictures and more videos of my hubby and I's wedding day and our courtship on or before July 14 because that will be our special post for our anniversary. Have a great start to the week..

8 comments:

Tania said...

You are indeed a very lucky woman DeNeice to have such a godly man.

The wedding photos are stunning, I love the colour blues you chose, truly beautiful.

I am sure you will choose a wonderful gift for your dear loved one. The best gift of all is that he has you as his wife, helpmeet and mother to his beautiful children. What more could a man want?

I am glad I found your blog, I have enjoyed looking over your posts and love your vidoes, I also had a peek at Candy's.

God Bless you and your family,

Tania

Michele said...

What beautiful photos, you had such a lovely wedding! I also love the blue, it's so pretty.

I will certainly not forget your anniversary, it's the same day as my mom's birthday :0)

I pray that your special day will be blessed!

In Christ,
Michele

Jennifer said...

Thanks for following my blog! I love your wedding photos and the header photo. I'll have a look around.

Blessed Hands Keeping Our Home said...

Thanks for being the first to follow my blog. You have been an inspiration to me these past couple of days (you and Candy). Your wedding pics are beautiful and I hope the Lord continues to bless you and your husband's union as you celebrate your anniversary.

It's nice to see another Christ-centered African-American family taking up God's charge to train up their children in The Way at home. We are about to begin this journey with our 3 year old.

May God bless and keep you and the family,

Your Sister in Christ,
Pam

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful wedding photo's. Thank you for sharing them with us. I see the Lord has blessed you with children and a happy Christian home since you were married. I have put up some photo's of a cozy quiet place I go to~I was not sure if you were going to show the photo's on Monday. God bless, Rose

Heather said...

very sweet! beautiful photos. Happy early anniversary!

Kathi said...

You are such a beautiful bride. Kathi

Andrea said...

I love such wonderful stories of godly marriage! I feel exactly the same way about my husband, and its so wonderful to hear someone else say wonderful, uplifting things about their spouse in a time when so many women are tearing their men down. :( I love your blog, by the way!!!

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones