Happy Monday everyone, here is one of the mini home tours that I am doing this week.....I am sorry that I did not get to this video series on Saturday but my husband was off on Saturday so I wanted to spend some family time with him and the children, his boss said that they did not need him on Saturday so he could just take the whole day off.....It was a nice day here so we take the children out for the day. I hope you enjoy, and God bless....Lord's willing I will see you guys tomorrow.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homemaking for Christ
Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.





















4 comments:
A cute room! Thanks for the tour..it was fun!
Congratulations on your new home! God is good!
So sweet, Deniece! I've visited your blog before (from Candy's place), and I truly enjoy the way you speak of your home and family. Everything is as neat as a pin, yet very comfortable and welcoming. Your girls surely feel cherished, respected and know that Mom and Dad are looking out for them. It looks fun to be a kid in your home!
May you and your family be richly blessed and enjoy many happy, healthy times together in your new home.
Jean
Love their room! Looking forward to more videos!
Be Blessed!
Post a Comment