Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to the Three Man n My Life

We love you Daddy... from Left to right... Crystal, Jaron, Daysia, Devin and your nephew A.J.


WHAT MAKES A DAD
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagles flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew his masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad


Happy Father's Day to all the men, May God continue to bless each and everyone of you



To my darling and wonderful husband, Cedric, I am not only thanking you today on Father's Day but I am thanking you every single day that the Lord gives me breath for being a wonderful Father, friend, man of God. I thank God for allowing you to choose me to be your wife, your prayer partner your friend, the mother of your children each and everyday. You are one in a million sweetheart and I love U

And to my Dad thank you for always been there when I need you, you raise me with mom's help to teach me right from wrong you are one of the most important men to me and thank you for giving me away in marriage to a man that you knew God would approve of for me. I want you to know that I will always be grateful to God for allowing me to have a special dad like you... I love you daddy.

To my father-n-law thank you for teaching my hubby how to be a man and for always been there for us as a whole. You are truly a man of God. Thank you for being the best father, grandfather, and father-nlaw. You are absolute amazing and I will always love you.

No comments:

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones