Just wanted to post a movie that I love to watch to the point I have all the children watching it. I am getting ready to watch it again this morning and my dear sweet mother-n-law has never seen it so today is her day lol... (I will try not to talk and sing through the whole movie lol). Well today little miss Kenzie will get to watch it for the first time too....So if you dont have the movie (I brought mine from E-bay years ago and yes we have the VCR and DVD combination recorder to watch it on hehe, I don't know if it is on DVD yet I have not seen it. But if you have not watched it please watch the below YouTube premiere and I guarantee that you will want to watch it. Also I will be watching on my laptop on my bed some more episodes of the Donna Reed show on Hulu. I love me some Donna Reed and so does my girls so look out my newest little cupcake your sissys and I are going to have you watching Donna Reed too.
Seven Brides For Seven Brothers
The Donna Reed Show





















5 comments:
Love seven brides for seven brothers. We have it on DVD....not sure where we purchsed it from though.
Oh I love both of these. Thank you for posting this. Kathi
That is one of my favorite movies. I love the song she sings on the way to the mountains, "Wonderful, Wonderful Day!"
I haven't commented in a while, but congratulations on that new baby! So precious!
I just love 7brides for 7brothers!! I am sure you are enjoying your baby girl. Give her a hug for me. God bless, Rose
I too love the Donna-Reid show.. I love that era.. I watched the clip you posted of ''the punishment''and loved it. love your blog and been waitin to hear from you I can only imagine how busy you must be with the new baby and all.. have you seen the movie ''Paint-Your-Wagon?its one of my favorites, if you havent seen it girl, get it its THAT good... love ya, HUGS from Netta in Tennessee...
Post a Comment