Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love Comes Softly Series

Hello everyone now that the weather is starting to cool off and the leaves are starting to change colors, and all of the fall festivals are starting back up, I thought I would do a post about one of my favorite movies to watch when it is cold outside and my family and I can wrap up in blankets and watch these movies together and laugh and cry together. The saga I am referring to is the Love Saga Series by Jeannette Oke and the movies where directed by Michael Landon Jr. This past Sunday a new one come on and it was about how Clark from Love Comes Softly met his first wife Ellen, this is way before he met Marty. The move is called Love Begins...Oh it was just wonderful. On the first of October another will be out called Loves Everlasting Courage and it is about Clark losing  Ellen and having to raise Missy alone until Marty does come along. I am so ready to watch that one too. To see the premiere of these wonderful movies go to the Hallmark website.

Love Comes Softly
 Love's Enduring Promise
 Love's Long Journey

Love's Abiding Joy




Love's Unending Legacy



Love's Unfolding Dream



Love Takes Wing




Love Finds a Home



Love Begins

Love Everlasting Courage



  Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!

Psalms 133:1
There is nothing like having a hot cup of coffee or hot coco and wrapping up in a blanket and watching these movies with your family. We especially love to watch them when it is cold and rainy out and we do not have plan to go anywhere that day. We can wear pajama all day and snack and nap doing the day.... Oh the joy of family.

9 comments:

Candy said...

I love those movies too, and own a few, and will be asking for more for the holidays. ;-)

I was down with hives (found something I'm allergic to, LOL) all weekend, so I enjoyed watching all the love movies on Hallmark. Great channel with GREAT movies!

Jenny said...

I had those films on my wish list! Amazon recommended them and the Christy series but as they are only available in Region 1 I would have to watch on my laptop.

I am tempted though and they have good reviews!

Laura said...

I love these movies too. Especially the first couple-they are my favorites. :)
Will keep my eye out for the new ones. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I've seen each one that has aired. I just watched the newest one Love Begins this past Saturday on Hallmark.
Its so nice to be able to watch movies like these as a family.

~JoAnn~ said...

DeNiece~ I love these movies too but didn't care that much for the newest one out right now Love begins, I dont' care much for prequels. I do have a couple dvd's of the series and hope to get them all someday. My favorite one is Loves Abiding joy. I do wish the movies were more true to the books but maybe that would make them a little boring :). Blessings,Joann

this is a test blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heart of Wisdom Academy said...

I love these movies too!!! Love Comes Softly is my favorite. Thanks for stopping by my blog, it is so nice to meet you as well. I enjoy reading your blog and you have a wonderful family.

Taryn said...

I liked the most recent one. I liked Cheryl Ladd and Bruce Boxleitner in it.

Taryn said...

I didn't like the Christy book or tv series. There's a book review/articles at keepersofthefaith.com.

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones