Hello and good morning children of the most high God.. I have had alot of people came and visit me and see my home tour. Thanks for all the wonderful comments that were left they were all a blessing to me. If you would like to take more home tours visit Candy at http://myblessedhome.blogspot.com/ she has a list of fellow bloggers homes and all these homes are beautiful. Well in some of my comments some of you let me know that I did talk about my home management binder and that I was going to show it Well Please Forgive Me lol I truly forgot I was so wrapped up in giving my home tour I forgot... Well anyhoo here it is I hope you enjoy, and please leave me a comment and a link to your blogs so that I can visit and check out your home management binders if you have one. Be Blessed......and stay encouraged in God
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homemaking for Christ
Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.





















12 comments:
LOVED IT!!! You are such a sweetheart! I did feature you on my blog today. So glad you did this video and I look forward to more!
I have a post on my binder, which I fashioned after Candy's too...mixed with my own home management experience....30 years as a homemaker and you learn a few things! My post is listed on my sidebar of my blog under "My Home Management Binder" I also use a system so my daughter can join in called "Home Management in a Box" Much like the binder. My site is
www.piecesfromme.blogspot.com I hope you visit!
Very interesting! I love seeing how other Moms order their homes and days. I am looking forward to learning more from you. Seems I work and work and work and end up going in circles and still my house need some straightening. I think it's a time management problem, so a Home Management Binder would be a wonderful thing for me to construct.
God bless you and your family, and thank you for the informative videos!
I just found your blog this week through Keeping the Home. I have bookmarked it and both you and Candy have inspired me to start my own Home Management Binder!
Thanks for sharing!
I am thinking of homeschooling our 4 1/2 year old and your advice that you posted 4-14 was wonderful. Thank you!
Loved your video. Once again, you have inspired me. I have a home management binder but have never completely finished it. I will work on it this weekend. I love your sincerety! Keep up the good work.
~Anna
I found your Website through Candy at Keeping the Home.
I have had the chance to view both of your videos.
I just wanted to say God Bless and thank you for allowing God to use you and your family to bless others.
God Bless,
Mrs.Garcia
Praise the Lord! You are one organized mother and wife! I am so happy that you did this video~you are such a godly inspiration to me. As I said before when I left you a comment~I am also a SAHM and I homeschool my children. I am going to put a binder together like yours just to keep things more in order around my home. My house can get so messy if I start slacking off~or if the kids are sick and I seem to be pulled in 5 different directions. I just love watching your video's. To God be the Glory~God bless you and your family, Rose
DeNiece,
You are such a blessing. I am truly blessed to know you via the blogworld.
Wow, am I inspired to redo my own binder! Yours is awesome!
I gotta tell you, though--I could hardly hear you with Bing Crosby singing "Silent Night" in the background. Is it possible to turn that off while watching the video?
Wow! You have everything in there - it's amazing!! Thank you so much for the video - that was fun!
Courtney
Great HMB! I like all of the things you have in yours. The site you were referring to was acleanheart.com, is that correct?
please send me links to where u got your pages for your binder Love the prayers....thanks
Post a Comment