Friday, April 17, 2009

Wait a Minute Have You Talk to God Today


Can you answer this question honestly...Have I take time out of my day to have a talk with God? Well if you have not then now is the time to start. I myself talk to the father all day especially while doing chores, cooking, and cleaning. In the mornings at about 6 am I raise from my nights rest and for all that saw my home tour I have a little cozy corner beside my bed were I keep my bible and that is were I sat and thank God for raising me up this morning allowing me to clothes myself in my right mind and for just been who he is... Oh how wonderful it is to talk to God, he answers me , he comforts me, he tells me I am his all. People God loves us he does not ask for much in return all he ask is to love him, and to obey his comments by kepting his word instilled in your heart. Oh what a joy it is to spend alone time with the lord in the wee hours of the morning before everyone wakes up in your household. Ask God to take care of your husband has he goes out and does what he needs to do to provide for the family God has blessed him with. Pray for your children that you will be able to lead them in the right direction today, especially if you are not a homeschool mother and your children are attending public school, pray that the Lord will cover them under his bleed and bring them safely back to you with no hurt, harm, or danger. There is so much going on in the public school systems, shootings, peer pressure, etc.. I understand that some mothers have to go to work to help provide so that is why we all need to pray for this children in public school so that the Lord can bless and keep these kids. So that they will grow up knowing him and his great wonders. Pray for your marriages the devil is trying hurt to separate the homes, he is sending his demons called adultery, fornication etc, out in the world trying to separate husband and wife. If you are not married pray that God will send you a man that is of him because in my opinion in order to get to the heart of a woman, one needs to have the heart of God. Thank God for the air you breathe for his holy presence living in you. I am lost with out him, he is my everything and I let him know that everyday. Yes the economy is bad but God said the struggle is over for his people, he hears and sees his people. Praise him in the morning, noon, and night. He is worthy of our time. Talk to him while scrubbing the toilet, talk to him while baking bread, talk to him while you are at your job. Teach your children how to have a conversation with God. While teaching them to have a conversation with God, teach them how to open their hearts to him and be a listener of his word. Just they other day I was out hanging out laundry praying for a situation that was going on with a friend of mine, my friend and her husband are going thought a difficult time, her husband was laid off of his job and they just wanted everyone to pray that the Lord provides for them even the more, witch I told them that God keeps his promises (even when man does not God does). He said in is word that he will take care of his people. I also told them that God has it all in control. Any how as I was hanging out clothes the wind blew and in it the Lord spoke to me and I heard it in my heart, he said tell my people to be still, the battle is already won. Thank you God, praise your name. I get joy with I think about what he has done and what he is going to do for his people, and people taste in see that the Lord is good, oh my soul looks back an wonder how I made it over, God has been good to me he has brought me out darkness into the marvelous light. So see we much pray and talk to God, yes he knows our heart, but he wants to hear it from our heart . So you see why it is so important to talk to God everyday. Even if you are a working mother whether it be as a waitress, a sectary, a teacher, a lawyer, stay home mother, etc. you still need to take time to talk to God. May his blessing be upon you and your family forever and ever.

10 comments:

Michele said...

Beautiful post... so very true! Be blessed today and thank you for sharing this.

Amanda said...

Your post is so encouraging and so very convicting to me. It made me want to cry reading it. It is so easy for my mind to dwell in places it shouldn't instead of where it should be, on God and his glory. Thank you for this post!

Poohswife4 said...

AMEN!!!!

~Bren~ said...

YES! Pray without ceasing. Beautifully said.

Anonymous said...

I needed to read this today! Thank you for following His prompting to write this and encourage us. You have the gift of encouragement and you are a beautiful example of a Titus 2 woman.
God bless you and your family,

MOMSWEB said...

Amen, amen, and amen on talking to God all day...throughout the day. I need him!! Listening to Him is even better (smile). I enjoyed my visit!

Julieann said...

Hi DeNiece:)

Thank you so much for stopping by me for a visit. I always enjoy reading your comments. Your blog is so uplifting and sweet:)

Also, I have a notebook too~~I so enjoy playing with mine. It sure helps me stay organized:)

Julieann

Anonymous said...

HI DeNiece,thankyou for this most encouraging post! I needed to be reminded to keep on talking to Jesus during the day instead of letting my mind wander. I feel so much more a peace when I a focused on God, my family and others. I would love to hear more about your meal planning and budgets. I feel like I run out of food too quickly these days~I must be buying the wrong stuff~because I am also on a budget and can't go running to the store every few days. God bless you and thank you so much for sharing, Rose

Jessica said...

Hi DeNiece! Just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your blog. I found you through Candy's home tours post and having been coming back ever since.

God bless!
Jessica

atomic momma said...

Thank you for this encouraging post...I needed it today.

I just asked Candy and am asking you...can you do a post on how a family can get started on a family devotional/bible study?

Thank you for all you do

Guest Book

Fall

Daylight Savings

Homemaking for Christ

Hello and welcome to Organized Homemaking for Christ...... So just sit yourself down and have a cup of tea and some cookies and lets talk about the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ., lets talk about the goodness of God and how he has brought us this far and how we as believers in Christ will continue to follow his words pertaining to being homemakers, helpmeets to our husbands, and mothers to our children.

Who's visiting the Barnes Homestead.....

Who's Visiting


Spring 2012


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones