Well to continue my week in the kitchen this is Wednesday....So sit back and I hope you guys enjoy....
This is one of the best sermons on biblical womanhood I have ever heard
preached by Pastor Rick Appleton in December 2025. What I am going to share
isn’t t...
1 day ago

14 comments:
ooooh I can't wait to make your award winning meat loaf! What a wonderful time with you in your kitchen!
I noticed you must use a lot of vanilla (your bottle was almost empty). Vanilla is SOOOO expensive. A sweet friend just posted on how to make your own homemade vanilla which is better tasting and it is as pure as it gets. PLUS it is much cheaper! You can find her recipe here....
http://exgoatmilker.wordpress.com/2009/05/20/vanilla/
Hello Bren thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog for Wednesday in my kitchen, yes we do use alot of Vanilla in my house. I like to place it in all types of goodies, but I used that bottle up because it was just a little left, I have two more bottles in the cupboard. Here at a store called IGA in NC they cost about 3 dollars a piece, but I will be trying your friends recipe and who knows I may just try it this week in my kitchen so that you can see how it goes.
DeNiece,
Could you post the recipe for your meatloaf? i can't seem to follow it on the video. I am loving the videos by the way. Thanks.
I loved the video. You're amazing! Now I can finally make oatmeal instead of getting the ones that you can microwave. Thanks for sharing the video.
Thank you so much for sharing your meat loaf recipe! My girls and I are so excited to cook it up~Congratulations on winning the Blue Ribbon at the County Faire. Your husband must be very proud. The baked oatmeal looks wonderful,too. Thanks for taking the time to show everyone step by step how to put it together. God bless you and we all love seeing your warm Southern hospitality on your video's~it is so honoring to our Lord~God bless, Rose
DeNiece~ Your kitchen videos are great. Your daughter did a great job filming you. I will be back tomorrow...
Blessings,Joann
OHHH, DeNiece, this is going to be fun...I am going to sit down tomorrow with a cup of coffee and watch these videos, which I am sure are beuatiful~~~I can not wait. I can't watch right now, just stopped by for a visit to say hello, to my dear blogging friend. I am so excited to see these:)
Julieann
Have an awesome day!!! XO
DeNiece,
Is your vanilla "pure" vanilla extract? If it is and you can get that size bottle for $3 then that is a GREAT deal. A 2oz (very small) bottle of pure vanilla extract is almost $5 here. Your bottle was much bigger than that. If it is imitation, then you may want to try the recipe. There is nothing like pure vanilla. "See" you in your kitchen tomorrow!!!
You are such an inspiration. I totally relate to the "way we do it in the south". It reminds me of our family. I must say, you made me hungry....for the salmon patties. I LOVE those things. Mine tend to fall apart easy. Any ideas on how to hold them together more? I use eggs but the still tend to crumble. Thank you for sharing so much with us.
OHHHHH!! I just watched the Wednesday video~~Your family is so blessed to have you. I thoroughly enjoyed this videa. I loved it that you used your Grandma's spoons, that was touching. I am not sure if you know this, but my husband is from the South, and he loves his southern meals too:) Do you know there is no such thing as Sweet Tea here in Cali, he had to teach me how to make it....LOL.
Your meatloaf looked awesome and great tip on usuing foil for easy cleanup.
I can't wait to see the other videos!
Thank you for sharing these, they surely blessed me.
Julieann
mmm looks so Delicious! I think I am going to try your meatloaf!
btw, found out about ur blog from Candy's blog.
DeNeice,
Can you post the receipe for the baked oatmeal? I want to make it Saturday and baked it Sunday morning.
Thanks!
DeNeice...thank you for the visit in your home and your daughter did an excellent job with the camera work! Can't wait to try both recipes and it is especially kind that you shared recipes to be prepped ahead. What an excellent way to bless your family!
DeNiece! You have sooo blessed my family with this recipe. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It touches my heart so much to know that our God loves me so much that he gives other daughter's of His special gifts for sharing His love and caring such as you have. And that you share so freely with others is proof of that love and your devotion to being a true dedicated Homemaker For Christ. Maybe it sounds silly to be so grateful for a meatloaf recipe but really, it isn't.
Post a Comment